- Author's declaimer: This is not about the nearly unknown Antarctic Press character by the same name as the title. She was, however, something of an inspiration for this work. I will probably not be writing more in this universe, but I invite others to do so if the fancy takes them. Please, just put my name somewhere near your own if you do. Sincerely, Mr. GreyMan
- Author's declaimer: This story was inspired by an series of illustrations by N647 about "Sophya and Niky." This work is meant as an over-the-top Mary-Sue story, right down to the color-changing eyes. It is overdone by design with no apologies. I will not be writing more in this universe, but I invite others to do so if they wish, either before of after these events. I know N647 will not mind. Sincerely, Mr. GreyMan
I was thinking of making my own "Isis's Heresy" idea were the Emperor made Daughters instead of Sons, Matriarchs instead of Primarchs. And, he made 12 instead of 20 (making it more like Jesus and his disciples). Thus, he has Femmarines (or 'Super Sluts') instead of Space Marines. This also causes sex to replace violence in this version of 40k. Sexual subjugation is used when possible. Though, many forms of Xenos need to be put down the old-fashioned way. In this version, the Emperor falls to his own libido and fuses with the Chaos God of Lust, Slaanesh.
- "Humans share one unique quality: they build communities. ... [E]verywhere humans go, they create communities out of diverse and sometimes hostile populations. It is a great gift and a terrible responsibility, one that cannot be abandoned."
- This is the story of the fall of the futa Goddess of Excess. It is a rewriting of a series of erotic role playa woven into a coherent narrative. It takes place in the "Household," a shifting house of eldritch mystery. This story could be considered the dramatisation of the history of a now defunct erotic role play server. The Aspect of Excess becomes more as the POV character learns about the history of this depraved place. This narrative contains a giant futanari goddess that dominates all within her domain. There are elements of pheromone manipulation, growth of all kinds, fear arousal, emotional control, soft vore, and futa on everything. PS - If you wish to support me, please buy something at my amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/Heather-Taylor/e/B07SSH93X7
- "If you do the right thing for the wrong reasons, the work becomes corrupted, impure, and ultimately self-destructive." Note: Extreme content. See Author's Note and content warnings inside. Read at your own risk.
- This is an alternate, non-canonical version of "Apotheosis" in which events unfold a little differently.
- What happens when a Super Goddess ascends?
- "I was there at the dawn of the Third Age of Mankind..."
- Picking up where Akane's Gyarussic World left off, humanity's extinction is undone and the Gyaru punished by a similar race of benevolent and omnipotent Japanese fashionistas known as gals.